What We Do
- The Oxford Exchange Leadership Academy: Combining the best of academia and practitioner experience, we offer courses in: Leadership, Policy, Security Studies, International Relations, Development, and Government Affairs. Each course is tailored to the needs of our customers.
- The Centre for Governance and Democracy: We offer data science-informed polling and voter outreach services, campaign advisory services, and policy papers.
- The Centre for Sustainable Development Practices: We offer expertise is managing geospatial technology missions for heritage management, mining best practices, and technology-enabled education in developing countries.
- The Alliance for Security & Resilience: ASR extends our think tank research into security studies and regional assessments, and we offer VIP roundtables to address global security challenges.
The Oxford Exchange is a non-profit organisation established in the United Kingdom that specialises in delivering bespoke security, management, and international relations courses (closed or open) for government and non-government clients. The Oxford Exchange hires faculty from top universities and think tanks around the world.
Founded in 1096, Oxford University is the oldest university in the English-speaking world and is one of the most prestigious academic institutions in the world known for exacting standards. In 2021, the Times Higher Education World University Rankings listed Oxford University as the #1 university in the world for the fifth consecutive year.
Oxford University alumni and faculty members formed The Oxford Exchange (originally as ‘Oxford Research Associates’) as a non-profit government affairs advisory consultancy.
The Oxford Exchange (OEX) was recently reorganised as a Trans-Atlantic think tank and global advisory organisation with the added value of offering tailored courses in Oxford, England to select government, military, or private and corporate organisations. The Oxford Exchange is rooted in deep ties with the University of Oxford and other British universities including the University of Cambridge and King’s College London.
Our founders and board of trustees consist of former government officials, academics and teachers, and research professionals. Our core team have served in many high-impact roles in their careers including:
- * Professor of Security Studies, Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies (Hawaii)
- * US Presidential Appointee to the US Department of Defense (three different administrations);
- * NASA’s Lead to India, France, the UK and Australia
- * Oxford University Professor (Asian studies)
- * Kings College London Professor (NATO and Turkey)
- * Oxford University Instructor in Archaeology and Heritage Protection
- * Oxford University Professor (Data Science and Behavioural Research/Elections)
- * Oxford University Professor (Spatial Technologies)
- * PhD Researcher in Global Britain and Counter-terrorism
- * PhD Researcher, China & Taiwan
- * Strategic Communications Expert of 30 years